Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 29, 2012

"It takes a strong heart to love but it takes an even stronger heart to love after it’s been broken."



Hi guys! Hmmmm, day 2 without my dreads.


Mummy dragged me and Kitty along to meet her secondary school friends. Haha, I was telling Kerwin next time it'd be like us hahahah.


Daddy drove us there! About 30min ride to Jurong. Eh, idk maybe lesser idk cause I was sleeping.



Reason for all the sian sian face: We freakin sat there for like 3-4hrs zzzzz


Finally left around 6. Wanted to meet up with Kerwin, but aiya. Went Compass with Kitty and Jackie! :)










Hehe I love my furball cardiiiiiiiiiii wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well, wasted Sunday. Nothing productive. :/ I only have these photos to blog about. Cause may or may not be blogging during school daysssss. You know how busy am I right? Hehe. Super not looking forward to school cause I don't have my dreads.................... :( Fucking school. Fuck the school's system zzz wth. 

Okay bye guys <3


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment