Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 17, 2012

You're so one in a million.

Hey guys! :) Well, it's Tuesday again............. One whole week all over again. :/ These few days I've been staying back to do chinese new years deco! I've been really busy this week, well, kinda good though! It keeps me busy! :)


Anybody haven't buy CNY clothes yet? :))))))



Oh yah! I got my screen done too! And the person helped me to upgrade my jailbreak hahaha. This means that the other day I've got my jailbreak done, well, all go down the drain............ Nvm la! At least I got new version now!  Thanks Don for accompanying me! :)

My old phone's screen!

Had ICC camp comm meeting! It's in March! Hehe I'm sososososososo excited already! :P

Sherelene, Josie, Me, Rozanne, Syarah, Kaiting and Jolyn!


Aiyo, remember the previous post I posted about my dreadlocks? :/ It's coming off soon....... Yea pretty sad. Maybe cause I wasn't allow to use silk shampoo and conditioner! But I still did....... :/ All the loose hairs are dropping off. I can't bear to remove them. Da hell, I spend like 2 hours on each!!!!!!!!! :/ 


Okay! I'm excited wheeeee! Chinese New Year is coming! :D :D :D Are you guys excited? :)






xx, Justsoheartache

No comments:

Post a Comment