Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 22, 2012

Lets go where they can't find us forever.




HEY GUYS! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE! :D 

I've good news later! :)))))))))) End of this post! 


I went out for CNY shopping with Kitty yesterday. Omg, we spent around 400++ including food. Okay lah, but it was a day spent well with my Kwan! <3












I love her sosososososo much! I want to squeeze her now!!!!!!!11

Dinner at ajisan! Hahahahah! I suggested! :P



Hehe! I "coloured" my dreads!!!!!





















Photos taken at Nex sky park! We were waiting for the We Not Naughty, show at 9.45pm! It's not bad lah! 4.5/5! :) It's rather sad erm, AND yes! DA HECK PAIN ALSO. You should know when you've watch it lah :) 

Daddy came to pick us up at nex around 12! <3



All the stuffs we bought from Bugis and Somerset and Scape! :)


Hehe! Going out later for Reunion dinner! Gonna post after Chinese New Year! <3 So Jojo! You know when ah!!!!!! Haha this silly girl kept telling me she's waiting for my blog post! AND GUYS I WANNA SHARE WITH YOU ALL THIS OMG


DA HECK RIGHT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd I gain like 25 followers already!!!! And it's all like Greyson Chance's fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333

Hehe okay! I still feel like I'm dreaming! ;)





xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment