Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 02, 2012

You messed me up and you turned my life around.

Hello guys erm. School's starting tmr! Erm, I don't know should I look forward to it or not.
Going to be sec 4 this year! I cannot wait to get my pay and bursary. :) Kerwin just told me
some bad news, so kinda lost nowwwwwww. Okay forget it! 


Should I wear contacts to school or specs?!!?!?!?


Contacts!


Specs! 

Hehe I tried tying my hair in case I forget. :P MY HAIR GREW LONGER YAY. Hmmm....


Have you guys see my, nope Kitty, erm both lah, NY purple hat?? :))))))))



It looks blue though.



Johnnyyyyy!




Haha you can tell that he doesn't like taking picture with me. :(




Haha okay lah! Gtg and pack my bag for school tmr! It's good that I feel tired now right?????
Kitty's friends are in ma house dying their hair black hahahahaha. School really sucks :/ ha



xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment