Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 13, 2012

How do you forget about somebody that's already forgotten about you?

Hi guys! I'm back! I was super exhausted just now! Stayed back in school for class deco and 
poa project. Okay lah, I feel kinda relieved now after showering hehe. Sorry Don for being
so impatient! :P I need to control my temperrrrrrrrrrr hehe.







Hehe! A kiss from my bbg <3


Remembered I said I wanted to show you guys my class deco right? :)))))))




Ta da!!!!!!! Smurf theme!!!!!! Okay lah, super disappointed in the 4 Faith word stuff. :/ And
the two MUSHROOMS at the front boards....... It's mushrooms for Heaven sake. My class
had been complaining it look like a dick. :/ And for the orange mushroom, the clouds on top.....
You know what I mean right? :/


Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I can't enjoy my weekends!!!!! :( I have sch tmr
morning @ 7.30AM!!!!!!!!!! And I have tuition @ 10AM in the morning too on Sun. :(((((((((
AND I HAVE AN UNFINISHED COMPO :(((((((((( My eyebags so poor thing.........


Okay lah, short update! Cause I've nothing to write about.............. I need to think about my
compo and help Don out on our POA project. :/ Bye guys! See ya!




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment