Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 03, 2012

I wish I knew what to say to make you change your ways.

Hey guys. TGIF? Well, at least I don't have to wake up early tmr. I'm so tired of waking up @ 6am in the morning. School was okay I guess, currently busying with ICC Camp comm meeting! Rather excited for it, eh wait, did I say this before? :/ 















Photos from sch.

Erm, tmr is my Birthday. :/ I'm not very excited though. I don't want my birthday to come. I kinda wish it won't too. Going out with Kitty to Nex to prolly get my ear extensions. Maybe will try to force her to eat Ajisan Ramen with me hehehehehe. Not in the mood to blog also lah................ :///////////// 

Let me rant hehe.

I don't understand how you feel? I don't understand you? What the hell. I can literally put my fucking self in your shoes pls. But you're way off better cause you got friends who care about you, just fucking open your bloody eyes. And I've to fucking pull myself through all those problems by myself cause I'm so fucking self-centered last time and no one was there for me. I don't understand how you feel? What the fuck. I can feel you inside myfuckingself. 


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment