Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 26, 2012

I don’t know how to be okay if you and I are not okay.

Hey guys! I'm going to blog about my CNY photos! :) Kitty uploaded to her Facebook! Just picking up those I like! Hehe as always! Not gonna elaborate much lah! Just photos today ok? :)


The reunion dinner! Okay lah! This one isn't as bad as the ones I took. :/



Mummy was complaining about my dreads.......... :/

Super love my earring/earstud!



Okay! Day 1! :) 











Karin & Karen! Pang sisters :)

Kasey & Kylie! Low sisters! :)

Kitty & Kirstie! Kwan sisters yayyy! :) 
I don't know is it qiao or what, about giving birth to two girls thingy!!! Maybe they plan hahahahaha Idk!!!!!!!














I should do a gif thingy ah. :/ haahahahahahhahaha




Daddy was the chauffeur! Hehe!



Haha! JOSIE LIM! Nah! My Path photo!




I love this photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Okay......................................................................................................................................................

Coming up next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



Find the similarity O_O






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHA GET IT? :/ I'm like photo bomber hahahahahahahahahah da hell. :/






I like this photo cause I look likea pro photography you mei you hahahaha!!!!!!

Kitty, the tuan yuan fan photographer haahahahah.

HE LOOK LIKE HE WEARING CONTACTS BUT HE NEVER WEAR BUT HE SO CUTE!!!!!! NO???????????????????? 









And ta da da tannnnnnnnnnnnnn~~~~~

Princess Kirstie ^~^

And Princess Devon hehe.


I was singing One Thing to Kitty hahahaahahaha. I don't like my teeth!!!!!!!!!!



I look like thief hahahahahahaha cause Daddy offed the lights cause it's time to head out again! :) All the girls in the room were screaming pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATSAPPING JOSIE KERWIN DON AHAHAHHAHAHAHA



It's upside down, and yea it's nice like that!!!!!! Don't tilt your head or comp or phone Josie lim! Cause it's nice like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turn the another direction not nice le....... Trust me I tried lol.

Okay! The last photo with my super awesome photography skills hahahahahaha. o___o

Okay! I'm done here! School was pretty boring today. Nothing interesting! Gonna go Josie's house tmr to play mahjong! :DDDDDDDDDDD See ya guys SOON! Soon okay! :P


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment