Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 25, 2012

Something about the way you look in my eyes.

Hi guys! I can't upload the Cny photos cause they are in Kitty's cam! So, I'll upload those in my phone first! I'll upload here when Kitty is done upload those to her Facebook! And it's alooooooooooot trust me. 

Reunion Dinner! 
P/S: I look super uber fugly with my bare face sorry. I couldn't wear my big eye contacts to my nainai house. :/ My ear piercings she can like nag non-stop thru out the whole dinner, so............ :/



FINALLY OMG. Thank God you guys didn't died looking at that. Okay sorry. 

Day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Rest on Kitty's camera! :)





 


Day 2! :)
Went to meet Josie, Kerwin and Joseph! To gamble actually hahahahah! Okay not a proud thing though cause I lost money in total. :/ Well, thanks Josie's dad for being the chauffeur! :)



AND DON! If you're reading this! Here you go! MY PAJAMAS!




Okay! I only have these few! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.



School is okay I guess. Just doing the couple same old stuffs. Not many catches as Sec 1,2 & 3 though. So kinda peaceful. Haha, I super love my bag pack! But still, I feel kinda uncomfortable. Argh, what I'm I talking. Somehow, I can't wait for the March holidays! Gonna have CCA camps and stuff like that! Okay gonna do revision now guys! See ya around! (Most likely when Kitty uploads the CNY photos!)




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment