Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 14, 2012

And now I only have myself to blame, for falling for your stupid games.

Hey guys erm, today post is gonna be all my 2011 past few pictures. :) Cause the computer space is running out of space. So I'm going to transfer all my computer photos into a hard disk. Which I don't know when will I ever see it again. Cause I'm so super lazy.


K lah, if you run through my very very previous post about my sec 3 life! You'll see these photos. :) Just picking out some! Not posting all!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




So, 2011. :')


Haha, I remembered I had to tie like these kind of hairstyles to sch, cause I still had
my extentions on during that time. If I tie a ponytail it'd be too obvious. Those who got
extentions!!!!! Scorpion and fish tail works very well!!!!!!!

When I wasn't so fully attracted to iPhones. :/

I miss Kitty's old hair. :(

When I haven't start wearing those big eye barbie lens! I was wearing eos lens I think!!!
But eos lens are much safer and better for eyes lah!!!!! :/

My first tat. Kitty and I used to go out like everyday together. :/ But she hates me now....
Haha opps! I think Kitty miss her old camera now! Aiya she got DSLR liao! 

Told ya.

TOLD YA!!!!!!

Oh! I got my eye browns done here!!!!!!!! 1st pic! 

Bieber's concert, hahahahahahahaa.

Obviously here....... I got an iPhone hahahahah.

Never Say Never movie! This was the very first movie ticket I kept! TILL NOW!

I remembered this was my very first and last time I would wear high waist shorts out.
OH YAH I REMEMBERED I SAW JOHN LIM @ THIS DAY


Used to collect and love these tissues so much! I still love them though!

USS with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying out IC photo! But still come out kns.

I think this was my 2nd big eye lens! First was a blue one! Wait ah, I find the photo!

Yup! This is my 2nd pair big eye lens! I was so happy when I received them lolololol.
I find this pair, esp and only this pair, not attractive now. :/

Yup! The blue ones are my first big eye lens. With degree! Now I've stop buying degree
big eye lens cause there are only so few choices!!!!! I bought transparent lens. (with degree)
So I could wear those big eye coloured lens (0 degree) over them!

Kitty's contacts lolololololololoololololol.




My HongKong pictures! Not gonna post all up cause it's alottt okay lah not really. 
My first ever plane flight! :) Believe or not? ;)

Shisha day but nahhhhhhhhhh

Rook piercing with Kitty and Kapo. Kitty first tat. Sorry about the flower exhibition ahahah.

Holiday meetups with friends!

I was so obsessed with all these tiny cute little rings. Not so now ley................. I have like
sososososososo many rings in my drawers now! And I don't really wear rings out already.
I'll post them here some other days!!!!!!!!

Kerwin's first and nicest haircut. I THINK! Scarly remember wrongly!

Josie and Don changed so much :/ Kerwin also lah. WHY I NVR CHANGE SIA.

Detention with Kitty for a couple of times cause late :/// I swear all my sec 3 detentions
are all late late late late late. 

I got my BIRKENSTOCK! Hmmmmm, it's kinda spoil now sia. :/
K lah, and this was the time I was super upset about going school because of my uneven
eyebrows which everybody were commenting about....................................

Super in love with the purse I bought! I'M STILL USING IT! IN GOOD CONDITION!!!!
A little bit dirty though.........


Can you see how uneven my eye brows are?

This was when me and Jojo trying to get in to ICC, quitin Netball!






All the bored-in-class photos hahahahahahah. Didn't really take much pictures with Kerwin
in class cause he's ALWAYS like really A.L.W.A.Y.S sleeping.


Hanna!



Sup yo, look's who in da house

My son wannabe hahahahahahahahahahah

This bbq was pretty memorable. EH BUT MY BIRTHDAY BBQ ALSO HOR I DON'T
HAVE THOSE PICTURES IN MY COMP. 

Kerwin's audition and Bugis with Josie!

When we had so many whatsapp group chats between 4 of us!


My all time favourite neoprint! Esp 1st!!!!!!!!! ALL TIME FAV.

Okay................. This is a super super super obvious eye brown gone wrong............


This was...................... I forgot.

Mummy bought Kitty a new cam before her now DSLR after the orange one which died :/


FINALLY A BFSFAEAEAEAEAEAE OUTING <3
Best friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Going to the airport to study for the first time. Hahahahah Joseph tryin to put his
extentionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.


Er, how should I say this. ashdkashcuinciuybfvrhayiuncjaskc ycbdasinciaucbndskjvnd
bcdiuabvudiacnkjbcuiabcacdusiacnjuasicbhuiacnjiacnudi. Okay, here you go!

Introducing, ta da da dannnnnn~ Hello Kitty tongue tattoossss!

Kitty very first ai xin breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Josie's chalet! :)

Don's apology. I still can remember!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was extremely angry that time ok!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Don's birthday party!



I forgot was this Don's belated celebration or gathering. :/

K lah, Kitty still does put in effort trying to go out with meeeeeee. Although I think she
really hates going out with me hahahahahahahahaahhaah. :/

Kerwin's birthday! That's how all the ooVoo chats started haha!

Prawning!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome cousin gathering!

Kitty's friends chalet!

AND NOT FORGETTING HALLOWEEN! GENTING! KUKUP! I don't want to upload anymore photos!!!!!! Comp is being a fucking bitch. It hanged like 4 times for this post zzzzz. Okay, and I'm still considering whether should I delete my phones photos too since it's all in the computer and Facebook and blog! :)))) 

Okay so....... Back to 2012. Hehe. Went Compass earlier with Kitty to do some stuffs.

See the tied up bunch of hair thing? I'll tell you that later!


Oh yah! I jail broke my phone! Show you guys how my phone looks like now prolly next post!

Haha, we got Koi and Famos Amos cookies! :P

I know I fat but I like ley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My eyebags are gettin worse. I slept for like 2hrs yesterday. I slept at 4 plus I had to wake
up for school about 6 plus.............................. Life sucks? Nah!


Kitty and mummy and daddy went to Kitty's Godma house. Didn't want to go there cause she's mfing bias much................. Mummy allowed me not to go! Maybe she can feel that I was uncomfortable last time I went hahhaahah.

Okay!!!!!!! And for the bunch of hair things. It's dreadlocks actually.... I haven't complete the end yet! I stayed up till 4am plus yesterday just doing 2 dreadlocks in my hair. :D I have one small one and one big one hiding inside my hair hehe! (Inside my hair cause school don't allow I THINK) The one seen in my photo is the big one. :) And for those who don't know what's dreadlocks...........................






They're really nice lahhhhhhhhhhh, you can like decorate them however you want! Like dying some (colouring), put beads and dangling stuffs on them.............. AND YOUR HAIR WONT LOOK PLAIN SIAN ANYMORE! :DDDDD Cause my hair is really really really totally no volume at all can. On loudest also no use, sure go back mute. (HAHHAHAHA) 


Yup! I would really do full head if I could!!!!!!!!!!1 But you don't see Singaporeans having this kind of hairstyle......... Ppl will think you're weird. Maybe this is why ppl have so much things in common, following styles and trends etc. Nobody wanna get judge. :/ I don't wanna get judge too. The eyebrows incident already make me so........ Argh, well..... And now the contact lens stuff.......... No thanks then. FUCK JUDGMENTAL FUCKING BLOODY PEOPLE YOU ALL CAN FUCKING GET DIRECT ADMINISTRATION TO HELL. 


(I'm trying my best not to judge anyone else(maybe last time I did la but...), maybe cause now I know how it feels? idk?)


Well, at least I have 2 dreadlocks now! But incomplete! Gonna complete it by tonight! I'm super tired now. :( But I can't go out looking like that ley! Half dread half locks hahahaha idk. Ohyah! Tmr I'm getting my solar ship! ^^ $$$$$$$$$$ come to me hehehehe! Prolly gonna use that to get my 3rd one with Kitty! But not so soon laaaaaaa. Going CNY last min shopping with Kitty tmr after tuition. Why Monday have sch :( 


Wo de compo hai mei you touch until wo ming tian hai yao shopping. Cham liao.

Tata!
(P/S: Sorry about the 2011 photos hahahaha, I just realized I missed out quite a lot :/)
(P/P/S: But you can always go to my older older oldder older until cannot older posts! :))
(P/P/P/S: I already swore to myself I won't delete this blog!)
 \

xx, Justsoheartache.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can generate cash by locking selected areas of your blog / site?
    Simply join AdWorkMedia and use their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete