Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 05, 2012

Wishing only wounds the heart.



Hi guys. :/ Idk, My feeling is indescribable now. ://// I can't really tell you guys too.......
School is alright. It's nice sometimes. :) I think cuz homeworks ain't coming yet! But I do 
still owe English, POA and a bunch of Chinese hw! They just have not collect them yet! :P


Went to Don's house for POA project haha! Had fun! :) Don is a pro in editing videos stuffs!
Finally something good................ HAHAHAHHA JK JK JK JK JK. He's a nice friend okeh.


Hamsterrrrrrrrrr. ^~^


DON LOOK SUPER CUTE HERE OMG. DON, Y U NO SO CUTE LIKE THIS IN RL.

LOOK AT MY EYEBAGS OMG

Okay! Super not looking forward for tmrrrrrrrrr. We have to run 2 rounds for PE. Ah, I 
hate PE. HATE. I mean like, okay lah, the school want us to keep healthy idk. Butttttttttttttt.
I kinda enjoy PE when I was in sec 1 or 2 I guess. Maybe because of the PE teacher and the
PE rules. Okay lah, like how I enjoyed Netball during sec 1 & 2. Now nopeeeeeee. I hate
exercising. And the irony is I wanna be slim hahahahaahahah. Laugh with me canz. :/

Lol, you're reading a blog of a normal Secondary 4 school girl's boring life. :) I'm feeling 
superrrrrrrr argh now. Why didn't I study harder in sec 2 so I could go up to express class. :/
So I'll have like 1 more year in secondary school now, I could be in Poly next year. wtf

Okay okay, I shouldn't regret right. I should look ahead. I shall work hard then!!!!!! Zzzzzz.
Sorry ah, my blog is for me to reflect a bit. :P So my dear readers, (esp Bbg, you know who
you are ;)) Don't regret. Don't look back. Although some times you just feel like inventing
a time machine and turn back time, although some times the past holds a beautiful memory
and you can't bear to let it go, although some times there's feelings left unsaid and words left
untold, although sometimes there's so many things in the past you regret and would do
anything to change it. Don't ever look back cause the past is all your lessons learned. And they
make you who you are today. Every single mistake you made, every wrong path you took, 
every chances you missed. They do teach you something, they do make you stronger.

Instead of hanging on or holding on to the past, learn to let go and move on, learn to work 
harder and really reach for your goals, learn to be independent and change for the better,
learn to forgive and also forget all those bad impacts they left on you, learn to accept the past
as they teach you how the world works. (P/S: no particular subject, it could be anything,
studies, love, friends, idk whatever you're thinking now.) (P/P/S: Sorry for my grammer zzz)



xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment