Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 27, 2012

We all wanna be somebody's one and only. We all wanna be warm when it's cold. No one wants to be left scared and lonely.

Hello Kitty mask that Kitty gave me!


Hey guys! Erm, I don't really feel like blogging today. Kindaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Argh forget it, what I'm I talking, I'm blogging already. I'll blog more about what I'm thinking about today tmr night! Sat night okay! 

Went to Josie's house to gamble with Bernerd and Jeremy! Ah~ Awkward haha. Well, didn't really win money lah. This year's Cny I've been losing even though my zodiac is pig! (They say piggys are lucky this year) Idk hahahhaha.

NAH JO YOUR PIC.

Well I've nothing much to say actually. Just. Things ain't the same anymore.


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment