Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 10, 2012

I remember you said, don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.

Hi guys! I'm back yea finally! :) Wanted to blog on Sunday! Cause I was baking with Kitty! 
Later I'll tell you why I didn't though!


I wanted to make sth like................



That! When I first heard that Kitty wanna bake cupcakes! But Kitty wanted to bake sth 
doperrrrrrrrr. :))))

All the colourings we needed! :P Aiya, if you guys followed me on my Path and Instagram 
you would know already!





Haha you guys know already right?!?!?!?!1 :D


Have to take picture of the mixed colourings SUPER PRETTY!



Making those for my friends! :) Wanted to give them a surprise so I didn't post about the
cupcakes stuffs! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Kitty made for her boyfr! :)


Pretty cupcakes thingy ^~^

In they go! <3


Out they come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

The "heart shape" cupcake is the left overs okay!!!!!! In case Don, Josie and Kerwin
think why didn't I give them heart shape ones!!!!!



Kitty took some photos using her DSLR too NICER! but she don't wanna upload for me!




For Don, Josie and Kerwin! But in the end the rest of us all shared la!

For Peiyi's 16th!


Wanted to give the surprise so I purposely never post ley!!!!!!!!!!!!! But damn sad! Cause the
green colouring isn't that good looking........ Kerwin said it looks like algea........... :'((((((((((((((( 
Hehe but I was rather happy when they said it was nice and when they took picture of it! <3


I look so cute!!!!!



Super exhausted yesterday! Stayed back for class deco till 6.30 then went for POA tuition! 
And today I stayed back for class deco too! Thanks Jeremy and Darien for helping me!!!!!!!!!
If not I'll be alone T.T It doesn't feel like Tuesday! Maybe I've got so many things done in 
1 day! :/ Going to Don's place for POA recording tmr! 

I can't wait for Sat! Why not Fri??? Cause Sat I still have sch :/ I've to come back for Maths!
Why this week pass so slow................ I'm having home made shark fin now! :D

Oh yah! I'll take picture some time of my class deco!!!!!!!!!!! It's smurf theme! Although I 
have no idea what's the movie is about! But...... still failed aiya you won't know what I'm 
talking about unless you've seen it! 

Okay guys! Bye bye! See you again someday! <3

OH YAH!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG HEADER? :DDDDDdd


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment