Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 20, 2012

Who's laughing now bitch?

Hey guys! Finally Friday!!!!!! These past few days, I've been leaving school late, about like 6-7pm plus! Because of this upcoming CNY decoration for the class!!!!!!!!! ITS FINALLY OVER. LIKE ABOUT A WEEK OF HARD WORK. I don't know how to explain how happy I am now! Haha! 


Oh photos from Wed! These two kind hearted lovelies wanted to Ajisan, okay lah, maybe I asked them to hehe. :)




MY FAVVVVVVVVVVV OMG I WANT TO EAT THIS NOW


Went for 1-for-1 Wed frolick with Don!


AND FOR THE FINAL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY :)


Woke up early in the morning to prepare! :)

And our beautiful decos! 4 Faith style! Fuck yeah!


My dragon tail :P



Other classes were pretty amazing too! HIHS finally giving a CNY feel! 




And presenting 4 Faith lion dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Don and Josie!
Kerwin!! The photo of you and me lost!!!!!!!11 & Aishu and me too!

Rozanne and Sayrah!

Joseph, Darien, Dingning!

4 Faith's shuffling~ 




4 Faith's Breakinggggggggggggg~ 

4 Faith's lao yu shen~ 


DON WHATS THIS FOR?

Haha okay guyssssssssss! Shall blog tmr! Cause I'm going out with Kitty! See ya! :)))))


xx, Justsoheartache

No comments:

Post a Comment