Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

January 03, 2012

You shouldn't hurt anybody, especially the one who loves you.

Hello guys! :) Today first day of sch isn't so bad. :))))))) I decided to wear contacts anyway! 
But like a lot of people say I look weird. WEIRD?!?!! REALLY MEH. Ms Divya also say I look
weird. :( She asked me what did I do to myself......... I've been thinking that like for the past few hours....................... Super depressed zzzzzzzzzzz. What did I do to myself?
Okay maybe first day of school IS SO BAD.

Why why why why why. Wear specs ugly, wear contact lens weird. 
WHAT THE F*** YOU WANT YOU F***ERSSSSSSSSSS. ..........................okay..................

But I look like sec 4 a not ah???????? :/


Okay! Went to Josie's house later after sch with Kerwin! Okay lah, had a great nice chat 
with them. :)))))


Okay my eyes look super fake :///////////


I was trying how to hide my extensions during school, tryin to find a bigger stud to like cover 
but.............


HAHA I want to see my newly open flower booth??????? :)


Andand I went thru Kerwin's iPod, aloooooooot of my old photos sia! Someone love me so
much! Hehe but it's kinda cool and sweet! So okay la I went to combine all together!


Wanted to tell you guys is Kerwin combine all the photos of us together one, like where to find
such a lovely sweetie kind-hearted bff?!?!? But haiya, looks like I'm the one lor........... Hehe!
Joking! :P 


EH WAIT OKAY LAH. He's a lovely sweetie kind-hearted bff okay! :))))))
(the second photo)
He put that for his lock screen wallpaper ley!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD <33333333333333333
Automatic put one ley!!! I never ask ley!!! I never say anything ley!!!!!!!!!!! :) :P :D

I love my Kerwin Bff <3
(OH HE FINALLY WANT TO TAKE PIC WITH ME)

EH! I love my BBG JOSIE AND BFU DON AND NOT FORGETTING KITTY ALSO AH :(

Okay lah. :/ Kerwin asked me to teach him his Maths just now. And I'm super worried for 
my maths now.... I forgot like completely the formulas. 'N' and 'O' levels are this year, and
I'm still talking about going to play guitar hero, going chalet, going out with my besties. :(
Say like I'm super confident in my results.................................... Okay I can feel the stress.

Kirstie u mad?!?!?! :( Okay I'm going to sleep now. :D I've got headache. :( Nights lovelies! 



xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment