Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 02, 2011

Do wishes even come true?

Hey! Hi guys! Hehe, I'm doing a Halloween blog post now. :) Erm, kinda late but the laptop 
wire broke alamak hehe. SO I'M BACK NOW!!!! 


I HAD AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN


You wouldn't believe until you check out the pictures on Don's facebook. :)


And the link is....................


HERE http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180240462059823.47304.100002216115895&type=1


Idk you guys can see it anot!! But I'm just gonna post my favorite few here! Haha, the ones
that I look nice lah! Hehehehehehhee. Just gonna briefly describe my Halloween. 


&&&& THANKS DON SOSOSOOSOSO MUCH FOR THE CAMERA AND PICTURES. :D



Yes!!!!! This is me okay! :))))) But it isn't suppose to be like this lah. But the tutorial is hard
okay! I try my best already! And the make up doesn't stay lor! I have to touch up like every
1h or so. Depends on the weather. :/



First, we, Kitty Don & Me, we cabbed to Bukit Timah (whatever you spell it). AND WE STAY
AROUNG SENGKANG AND HOUGANG AREA OKAY. Just to find a train track to take
pretty photos. 



Unfortunately we couldn't find it and i swear the cab driver is asdfghjkl argh. SO we went to 
mac to rest. Yes, with my ghost looking face. I can sense everyone was staring. :/ No wait,
EVERYONE WAS STARING.


(I mentioned I had to keep touching up on my make up right???????)

So after eating decided to go to NEX since we can't find the freaking train track which we
came all the way here for. 

P/S: Pardon my lousy English.

But in the end Kitty said that we just walk around and try our luck lah. Heheeheheheheheh
and TA DA. Like duh! If we hadn't found it, my halloween wouldn't be perfect hehe. :)



I know my face look weird but I think I look cool here ley!!!!!



My dearest. <3

Don putting his make up hehehehehe.



This heart is for those out there reading this post okeh!!!!!!



Kitty and her oh-so-tumblr picture.

<3 this.

I SAY I HAD TO TOUCH UP RIGHT!!!!!!

CUZ THE WEATHER IS HOT LIKE ASDFGHJKL &&&&&&
P/S: I didn't pose for this okeh!!! I swear! Natural! Cute somemore! ^^

Don is also sweating okay! See his bu shuang face!




Okay, so we left the place around 6 plus to meet Kerwin for dinner at NEX! And I love the
people's reaction there hehehehe. They were staring at us! But I DONT CARE BITCHES ITS
MOTHER FUCKING HALLOWEEN. HEHEHEHE. NEX is celebrating Halloween there too!

Blah blah blah blah finished dinner and went up to take picaaaaaas.

This is suppose to be like me and Kerwin talking, & SOMEONE jealoussssssss.

& this is suppose to be like both zombies staring at Kerwin who is suppose to be scared
BUT THE FACE FAIL HEHEHEHEHEH, oh my I'm such a bitch.



And later Kerwin decided to join the fun also!!!!!! As you can see in the next picture hehe.
Love that pic.


Which Kerwin turns out to be................................................................................


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK <33333333333333333333333

Last picture of Don's cam!

So Kerwin, Kitty and me caught a movie "One Day" & he removed the make up cuz I guess
he sensed everyone was laughing at him (which is kinda true opps) haha. "One Day" is a
not bad show lah. About 4/5 cause it isn't sad enough! 

Okay! Home around 12 plus! 

And if you're wondering how different I look with and without the make up........................

(I don't care if you don't care!!! YOU MUST CARE!!!!!)


HHHEHEHEHEHEHE. Okay ciao! Miss that night!


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment