Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

October 25, 2011

Maybe society is so fucked up because people start caring lesser.

SUP PEOPLE! I just blog recently and I'm back! 


DO YOU LIKE MA RED HAIR??!?!?!!!?!?!



Hehehehhehe I know you do! But unfortunately...... I have school. :( So i can't dye! 
& this is the original photo. Hahahahhhahahahah. :/ oppps.


OKAY. I know I very boliao but I was bored at home!!!!! SO WHO WANNA BRING ME OUT!
HEHEHHEHEHE. Come my house also can. ^^ We can watch movies together! You can stay
over and we can have pillow fight!!!!! I can go partye at your house too!!!!! Hehehehehe. 
Okay............. Not happening. BUT I WANT. I want a girlfriend. :( Like a really really really
close one. Who stays just maybe next blk or just a street away. Someone who never get
sick of you.  Someone who could stay up with you till late at night. Someone who sticks 
with you and you'll never feel alone. Someone who is always there...... Argh forget it! 
I have great friends hehe! <33333333333333333 




AND I LOVE THEM!




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment