Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 28, 2011

Sadness is my boyfriend.

Hi guys! Erm, I'm blogging nowwwwwww. Cause I won't be able to blog for the next 2 days!
I'll be at home...... And Kitty is going chalet.......... So she's bringing her lappy along. :/ So..........
Ya. If you guys are wondering where's my comp, it's with my mum. She and her facebook 
games etc Restaurant city. Ikr. So................ I can't go shopping and stuff too cause currently,
I'm broke like asdfghjklkjuyagtu. Okay la, I got $2! I spent like my two weeks allowance in like 2 days..... AND IT'S MOSTLY ON FOOD WTF RIGHT. 


Okay, this is a super boring post cause I don't know what to blog abouttttttt. 


(Change topic)




These two nails designs are beautiful right!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤. 


(Change topic)


Yup soooooooooooooo Kerwin came back from China and Josie is heading to China @ 7am 
later! :( And I'll be going to Malaysia at 2dec-3dec & 10dec-12dec!


2dec-3dec one is Kukup! Some where in Malaysia which I'm looking forward hehe! 
10dec-12dec one is Genting! Which I'm looking forward more!!!!! Cause it's gonna be with 
my lovely cousins hehe. :) (mum's side) But I'm super not looking forward to the on the way
there journey........ Argh, the last time I went there I puke. Argh.


(Change topic)


WAHLAO I can't believe I'm going to have to rot at home for 3 days 2 night sia. Wtf. I'll
go depress! And ahemmmmmmmm and ahemmmmmmmmmmmm are not getting along
zzzzzz. How to go cycling with them. 


(Change topic)




I super duper love this!!!!!!! If I'm going to get this someday.... It's gonna be..........




This face!!! Hahahhahahaahahahahaah! Super cute! And I said IF!






These are chio alsooooooooooooo. From tumblr. :) Have you followed my tumblr yetttttttt?




NAH! FOLLOW! I'll follow you back. :) I follow almost every one back in Tumblr. :)




Okay tata! See you in 2 days/ 3 days time! <3




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment