Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 06, 2011

Maybe one day, I'll be what you need.




Hi there. :) Well, I'm bored. Bored at home. And I have nothing better to do. And guess what,
I've started on my holiday homework hahaaha bloody hell. This holiday is boring. A little
romance pls. Okay I'm joking. :/


& GUYS! I'm gonna be putting braces................... :///////////// Ikr. But no choice. My 
baby teeth doesn't want to come out and the new set of teeth is growing out from my gums. :/



Ohya! And does anyone wanna go cyclinggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Ok bye!


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment