Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 24, 2011

So put a gun to my head, and paint the walls with my fucking brain.

Hi guys. Okay gonna do a fast post today. Cause I'm fucking sick and fucking piss and I want 
to fucking sleep. Ok. I'll post nicely for the next post ok I promise.


Went to meet Josie and Don at 8am (mentioned in the previous post). My head was hurting
like a fucking bitch. Mentos realllllllllllly helps. Or maybe cause I ate panadol or whatever you 
spell it. Went for some Kindergarten graduation concert REHEARSAL. Tmr is the big day.
So I've to sleep early NOW and hope my nose will fix it's fucking tap.




Some amazing fake candle thing. Fucking pretty.

Told you.

Cool shit or whut. K can I sound kiasu but I nvr see before k.

I love bubble wrap hehe.

Okay, so we left about 1-2 plus, headed to Vivo to get Josie's stuff and walk around also la.
P/S: It's the same day, I just change to contacts.




Headed to City sth mall to eat Soul Garden for dinner. Thanks Don's mum for the treatttttt.
Super full. I swear I think I can don't eat until tmr. I TRY K. Jk, just elaborating how much 
we ate. We eat from like 5plus-7plus. 

P/S again: I changed back to my specs cause my contacts are being a bitch.

The pretty lights in the city sth mall. THE CHRISTMAS TREE WAS HUGE. FUUU

The theme was........ Aiya you can see from the pic. 


The trees and the surroundings were very chio also la.

Okay so why am I so fucking piss. Okay check this out. 

Cause yesterday night, I spent my fucking entire night fucking doing this fucking lights on 
my fucking room wall. 




And it's even nicer when you off the lights, I mean the room light. The room will still be 
lighted up by these la. Just chio er lor. The atmosphere. Wanted to do this because of the 
tumblr influence & the "We found love" - Rihanna  music video.



K this. 

SO WHEN I REACH HOME TODAY. WTF NB MY WHOLE
WALL CHANGE LIKE SHIT. CAUSE MY FUCKING MAID
WENT TO FUCKING TOUCH ALL THE STUFFS ON THE
WALL. I SPENT MY ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT DOING THE
CHIO LIGHTS ON THE FUCKING WALL AND SHE JUST
FUCKING MESSED IT UP. YOU TELL ME HOW NOT
TO BE FUCKING PISS AND ANGRY. WHAT THE FUCK. I
WANT TO BANG WALL. ASDFGHJKL

K bye.

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment