Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 21, 2011

Songs bring back sudden memories.

Okay! Hi guys! I just came back from Chalet yesterday! Nope I didn't mention it in my older
post or what so ever lah cuz it's kinda a last min thing hehe. :) Went to Changi chalet (father's
family side), it was rather nice lah. It was like I'm in Malaysia or somewhere far away lor! 
(I went there for 1 day 1 night) - like I went there at night and slept there(1 night), than went
home the next day after dinner.(1 day) 


ok........... My English sucks. 



...................................................................................................................................................

ok................................................



(P/S: I know the quality kns! The lorry was moving okeh!!!!!)
And iphone front cam...... What you expect right...................................

This is Kitty! ;) We look alike anot! :)

Hehe! I love my phone cover but unfortunately it cannot protect the front screen luh. 
Cause the cover is shorter than the screen. 
If you know how to buy covers, you should know what I mean. :/

(ok, ignore my face i look damn cui. Kitty look nice here only)

There's a swing just beside the chalet. Very nice! Like you can see stars lah. :) 
(but Singapore very little stars. :/)

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE. 
Ok sorry. :/

Okay. I swear I hate my new specs. Fugly. 

KITTY GONNA KILL ME IF SHE SEES THIS. HEHE.

Okay lah. Changi chalet is chiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The rooms upstairs
are nice. :) (The whole place is air-coned btw)

MAH TWO CUTE COUSINS. :) There's another one but she couldn't make it!

Okay enough with the Chalet stuffs. :/ Boring luh. Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
my iphone condition is really really bad now.

(Kitty was boosting cuz can see her brown hair so whatever lor)

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay lah. The screen broke only not the LCD.
Lucky yet sway alamak. I broke this during Halloween, the hideous zombie make up post.

Remember???? Erm that time it was with the screen protector luh. So I doesn't look that bad.
I removed it. (Gei kiang) All the broken glasses are dropping so I just tape it all together. :/
So now the front cam it's really really bad sian............... Iphone front cam quality already so 
cham.... Now plus tape = .....................................

JIALAT ANOT YOU TELL ME ASDFGHJKL
Okay luh. But I ordered some Screen glass thing from Kitty's friend. So she's gonna help me
replace this broken screen! ^^ But it's preorder...... So like it'll take weeks to come. AND
SOMEMORE CHRISTMAS SEASON CONFIRM DELAY OMG KILL ME NOW K.

........................................................................................................................................................


xx, Justsoheartache

No comments:

Post a Comment