Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 25, 2011

My loneliness ain't killing me no more.

Hey guys! Hehe, I'm feeling rather ok now! Better than yesterday if you saw my blog post
about yesterday. :/ My maid is feeling damn guilty. :) Hehe good for her! 


So I went to meet Don and Josie AGAIN. For their Kindergarten Graduation! Yesterday was
rehearsal! Today it's the big dayyyyyyyyyyy. It went smoothly I guess! :) Had mac and 
gong cha after that! 




Hehe ok! I took webcam shots the day before, wait, idk, I forgotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.









Should I change my top banner to thissss??????????????????????????????????










Hehe! Erm, I getting fatter during the holidays sia sian ttm omg. Why can't I be like those
skinny girls who eat don't grow fat one wtf. K I gonna start losing weight liao. MUST AND
NEED or else I cannot wear anything pretty. But I love food sia...................... Okay!!! Tata!
<3 

BYEBYE! (Abit er xin ah this photo......)

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment