Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 23, 2011

I'll just fade away.

Hi guys! Hehe. Wo hui lai le!!!! Actually I should say hi to myself lor, cause I feel like I'm 
talking to myself here. Zzzzz. 


Okay! Went out with Josie and Mingfen yesterday! <3 To find stuffs for Jojo. They came to
my house to wake me up................ Cause we were suppose to meet at 11. :/ But I couldn't 
wake up.......... Eh! How you expect me to wake up early during to holi right!!!!!!!!!
AND I STILL HAVE TO WAKE UP TMR TO MEET DON AND JOSIE @ 8AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay.............................................................................




Love this iphone app! It's Actioncam! Still free I guess! :)


Apparently, fooling around in H&M hahahha. But Jojo bought stuff ok!!!

Okay! So they went back after that! And I went to Chinatown to have dinner with my
cousinssss! (Mummy's side) @ Tiffany Cafe & Restaurant. Kinda high class lah the place.
People were wearing dresses and stuff there, I was in my demin shorts...... :/ Nvm! I wasn't 
the only one! Hhahahaahhahaah. Love the mango sago there! 

P/S: Photos are at my facebook acc: Kirstie Salvatore(only my friends could see)
P/S/S: Facebook photos uploading sucks omg. I can't upload the photos all at one shot wtf.
I have to upload like 5 by 5 can!!!!!!!!!!!!





1st photo: Kylie and Kasey. :) 2nd photo: Karin and Karen. :)

There's still some other cousins in my mum's side lah. Just that they couldn't make it. No,
actually I have ALOT of cousins in my mum's side. And the coolest thing is, we all start with
the letter "K" hehe. 


They got choco fountain there also omg!

Cute rightzzzzzzzz. Ok this was super random.

 
HHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Opps.

Blogger is being very nice to me today. Cuz, if I uploaded this much of photos. It usually
just hang there. :/

INSTALL ACTIONCAM ALREADY?????? It lets you take the shot one by one yourself.
And not like other app take like 0.00000001 sec per shot all at one go. Elaborating how
fast it takes by itself.

1st photo: Failed heart!




Okay and for the photo spam......... Uploading some only ok.









Okay, we were fooling around in the restaurant hahahaha. I think the waiters there hate 
us. :/ Opps! 

Okay done! Tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! <3

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment