Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 11, 2011

11/11/11 Love me again?

Your image is loading...

HI GUYS! I've two things to tell you guys in this blog post! 

Okay first! HAIR! I'll leave the better one behind ok! Heheheheheheheheheehehhehe.
What about hair? :)



Haha okay! The picture tells you everything! But in real life it's more fluffy and nicer la! 
But I think it's better to add hairspray or whatever for it to stay. Cause I've rebonded hair,
so after like 30 min at most? It went back straight already. :(


Okay 2nd thing! 


IM GOING TO GREYSON CHANCE'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKR! CAN YOU FEEL MY EXCITEDNESS!!!!!!!! OMG. Thanks to Don for winning 3 tickets
from 987fm facebook contest! Haha! And for you guys who have NO IDEA who is Greyson 
chance (go to hell jk) :) 



*Heart melts* HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.

Gonna do the posters and stuffs tmr! OMG K I'M EXCITED MUCH. AND ALSO WE 
MAY GET THE CHANCE TO MEET AND GREET HIM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 
BUT DON CALL ME NOT TO GET MY HOPES TOO HIGH HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay.......

Your image is loading...

Back to the hair part! See this was taken after like 10-20 min! No straightening at all I swear!
Okay tata! I'M GOING TO GREYSON CHANCE CONCERT HAHAHAHHA WHEEEEE. 

OHYAH! NOT TATA YET & I did my nails! 


PAC MAN! Hehe!

OPPS AND AND AND I've change my blog banner as you can seee on toppppp!!!! 
AND FOLLOWED BY MY TWITTER! Follow me @JUSTSOHEARTACHE mention me for
a follow back ok! :) P/S: MUST ASK POLITELY.

And my tag board is BELOW! You could still leave a comment or sth if you're sweet enough!
Nice and pretty one ley! :(((( Pretty pretty please ok! <3 I hate those virus thingy lor!!! 
Lazy to delete them already la! 


Okay bye for real!

AND AND 

Happy 11/11/11! May your wishes come true? 
(If you believe they really work hahahahaha)

Your image is loading...

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment