Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 29, 2011

When are people going to realize that words can kill as good as any gun?

Hi guys! Opps! Erm. My previous post said that I won't be blogging the next two days right 
cuz Kitty gonna bring her lappy to chalet. Sooooooo, I'm blogging now cause her chalet is tmr!
mean today cause it's 1 plus already! :) So after today, the next two days I can't blog!


Went dinner with Kerwin, Darien and Kitty! @ Compasspoint soul garden! We had fun, I 
guessssssssssssss idk! 
P/S: Some photos from Ker cam and some from mine! You can tell the difference lah.........
I phone front camera quality.... You know I know right.... :/


Darien! :)

Kerwin! He was moving so blur lor! Bitch! >:(


Hehe I look cute! Yes! I don't care!



So yup! :) Very tired! Idk why! I woke up at 5 plus cause of Kerwin's call. And also my maid
was vacuuming my room WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. SUPER SIAN ZZZ. Okay! So tmr I'm 
gonna do facial with mummy! Yay! My browsssssssssss. Hehe. Super hate them! Than 
gonna meet Don and Kerwin for dinner! Erm, maggi mee dinner @ their house downstairs.
Hahahahahahaha. Okay! Bye guys! 

(Don't have nightmares ok! :P)

OH! AND! Should I create formspring???? Should I should I should I!!!!!! Like a fun! :)
OKAY BYE!

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment