Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 26, 2011

I hate me. Everyone does. Who doesn’t.

HI GUYS! I have newsssssssssss wheeeeee hehehehehe. Erm, remember about the time
I posted about Greyson Chance showcase/ concert! Hehe we appeared on 



IKR!!!!!!!!!!!! In their photo album!!! 

Me, Josie & Don!

If you enlarge the picture, you can see Josie and Kerwin hahahaha!
&&& KERWIN IS COMING BACK TODAY!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(P/S: I do not own this two pictures. Original ones are without the doodle!)

Blogged just to share it with you guys! Haha! I don't know if Universal Music would still
upload more photos on Greyson Chance's showcase (most properly will cause there's only 
17 photos in the album)! Heheheheheheheh this made my night! 

I was damn pissed with my nails. :/ I spent like 3hrs doing them. And until now, I still
can't get them right. 


Wanted to do these butterfly wings nails! So damn chio lor! But............ Aiyah. Cui lah.

If any of you guys are interested, the link for this nail art is here!

There's other chio design in her youtube acc! Really pretty! Ohyah looking back! I did my
flower and pikachu nails from her tutorial! 


These were last time luh! If you're wondering what my nails look like now.................................


It's suppose to be Galaxy nail art but.......................... aiyah. sian. 


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment