Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 14, 2011

It's okay, I hate myself too.

Hi guys! I'm back to blog again! Hehe! Awesome night yesterday! Went to Greyson's Chance
showcase with Don, Josie & Kerwin. He was supa cute omg I swear. AND WE TOUCHED HIS
FUCKING HANDS HEHE. Okay nothin much! PHOTOS TIME!



Thanks Don sosososo much for the cam and tickets!!!!!!!!
P/S for the different cam quality. Some were taken using my phone while the others 
were Don's camera. Other photos in Don's facebook again! <3



P/S: Check out my curly hair! I've mention it in the previous post lah! But my friends 
say I look old and aunty ley! Really meh! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((



I like my curly hair leyyyyyyy :(((((

Ohyah! And for the umbrellas right! Cuz it was raining! All the fans had to stand 
under the freaking rain! Thanks Don and Josie for standing under the rain opps.





And I swear I regretted wearing make up that day cause I was sweating due to the
fucked up weather. And I was wearing liquid eye liner! Ugh.

Pretty shoes and pretty stockings! Hehe.

Josie was complaining about how cui is her hair due to the rain hahahaha.
And finally you see Kerwin haha, miss him <3


Greyson Chance's show case was held in the club. The club is freakin chio!
Don and Kerwin was saying that we'll go to clubs next time! Haha! Love them!

And here comes our sweetie.................................................................................
Heheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheh.


And if you're hoping to see Greyson Chance in my post, NOPE! Haha! I was enjoying 
myself in his showcase and not holding my phone during his whole showcase!
Took like 4 photos of him only hehe. :)

AND THIS IS THE POSTER WE MADE. IT'S IN THE BUS HE TOOK OMG.
WITH OUR TWITTER NAMES. 
@DonIsBornBrave, @Longlastingj, @JUSTSOHEARTACHE OMG I CAN'T BREATHE.

For the full picture of our poster........................ :)


Okay! End of everything! Kerwin left early and we're waiting for Jojo present! 
Took MRT home with Don! Thanks Don for taking MRT with me! Haha! Cause he could asked
his dad to sent him home cause his dad's wedding is at ChinaTown.


THIS IS THE HAND THAT WE TOUCHED GREYSON CHANCE WITH HAHAH.


(WE MIGHT BE COMING OUT IN NEWSPAPER OR WHATEVER PHOTOS. LOOK OUT
FOR OUR BANNER OK. PLS PLS PLS TELL ME IF THERE IS PLSSSSS. :'( )

Hehe! Okay! Bye guys! :) Love my friends. <3
Man! I miss Greyson Chance already! :( 

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment