Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 30, 2011

If only the world exists without bullshit and lies.

Hi guys! Hehe! I said that I won't be blogging right! Guess whut! I'm in her chalet now hehe!
Went to facial with mummy than head to Don's house! :) After that I came hereeeeeee. I'm 
blogging at her chalet now! :)




Remember that lights I blogged about last time! The one that were realllllllly pretty one! 



HEHE! Don's mum gave me one!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD




Okeh! This is a really boring post. :/ Cause I've no picture and I've no picture in the chalet! :)
Went to watch a 11.30 show just now! Puss in Boots! It was my second time watching lah, 
but it's still as nice. :) Okay! I've nothing to blog about liao! I'm going home in the morning 
than coming back to her chalet at night tmr for MAHJONG ;)


Bye!


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment