Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

November 15, 2011

You make me wanna die, I'll never be good enough.


Hey guys! I've added some ϟƘƦƖןןΣx music in my play list if you noticed. :) Getting this 
blog a little hype! Sorry to those who find it noisy haha. You can just skip those, there's still other types of songs in the playlist.

And this is my mood today.......



Yea, bored. Someone jio me out ley. Kitty go her friend chalet again. Leaving me sleeping 
alone at home. Who want to come my house stay over night hehe.  Aiya she forever not at
home one. Zzzzzzz okay..........................



Oh and these are the pretty tissues I didn't bear to use haha. :) Some were given by my 
friends lah. What should I do with them now.......... Hmmmmm...........




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment