Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 06, 2011

Suffer in silence.

Hi guys! Hehe :) I'm going back to work! Selling iphone stuffs @ Anchor point. Went back
there to somehow recall the on sale items. Yup! :) Then went to Suntec to help out my aunt!
Something like that.


Kylie! She's gonna be my assistant hahahahahhaha.
(She's staying over at my house today cause she'll be following me to work tmr!)

My aunt bought us this reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly cute food packaging! Heheheehehehehehe.


Heheheheheheheheh CUTE RIGHT OMG LIKE ME. K la, but the food so so lor. I just really
like the packaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should consider opening a food store hahahaah. Than it will
sell cute tabao packaging like this! Omg I'm a genius. Ok!

And those who are using Iphone. :) These are my favorite games!


PLAY SIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))) And VS: Uprising my high score 3 million 
hor siao siao! :) Downloaded Kartrider just for my friends lor. And Ovenbreak play sian liao!
I want to jailbreak my phone soooooo badly. Waiting for jailbreak 4.3.5 @ jailbreak.me to 
come out. :( Cause I can't seem to download the jailbreak stuffs into my comp! 

Okay lah! Bye! EH WAIT JOSIE CAME BACK FROM CHINA LIAO. <3




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment