Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 05, 2011

Finally figured out you're all the same, always coming up with some kind of story

Hi guys! I'm gonna sleep after this post! I spent my entire night like from 2am-7am watching
Jenna Marbles! Okay just gonna upload some chalet photos! I'm not upload all of it cause 
almost all are unglam photos of guyssssss hahaahahah. But I had fun lah! It was fun. :)




Okay so we played some games and the penalty was applying toothpaste on facesssssssssss.



Belvin!

JunKai!

Calvin!

FuXian!

Jackie!

Randy!

Meeeeeeeeeee

Kitty! 

GuoLiang! I drew his face!!!! CUTE RIGHT!

Okay that's about it! :) My body clock is so damn screwed hehe I woke up at 7pm today, uh, 
no yesterday! And I'm gonna sleep nowwwwwww like about 10 min later at 7plus am!


And is it me or does the cloud looks like a crocodile or alligator or whatever!!!!!!!!!! 
Okay goodnight! 


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment