Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 08, 2011

All the past is just a lesson that we've learned.

Hey guys! :) Went to work yesterday omg I swear I was so damn tired. Had tuition after 
work! That's about it lah! Oh! And I'm selling Iphone covers btw! Eh...... Did I say this before?



I mention this cause this phone cover is freakingggggggggggg asdfghjkl chio. NO?!?!?!! :/




Painted my nails rainbow! Cause it makes me happy :) It looks okay from far and in pictures 
lah. But it really suck. :/ I should get those manicure brushes and a dotting tool but I have to 
ask myself do I really need those. But I shouldn't get them if I'm not good at nail art right! 
Idk! Opps and guess what! I only did my left hand & toe nails for like 3 hours!!!!!! I haven't
started on my right handdddddd.


Okay! Going out with Josie, Don, Kerwin, Mingfen and Darwyn to watch a movie sth 
like that later! And I have tuition from 12pm-2pm & 7pm-9pm! You tell me tiring anot! 


& another thing. Erm. Actually I'm really happy my friends do come to me when their 
feeling down or so. It makes me feel like I'm trusted idk!!! But seriously zzzzzz I suck at 
words............ K lah! To those out there who is reading my blog! You can find me if you 
need a listening ear ok (you're not alone!) BUT my advises really suck. :/




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment