Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 26, 2011

So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be.

Kylie say my smile not natural. NOT NATURAL MEH?!!?!

Hello guys! Nothing much today same old stuffs. Went to work and finally got something for
the three idiots! But it's still not as nice compared to theirs....... I suck at giving presents omg.
I need to do research! Okay lah work isn't that boring. Although it's quite boring but there's
a kinda cute guy working at Jack's place which is just opposite the push cart I'm working at! 
Hehe!


Bought my phone cover like finally. Haven't use a proper cover like for a month. Don't know
this baby got how many scars already poor thing :(



The colour attention seeking you mei you! Okay lah doesn't look that bright here! It's like 
fluorescent pink! Kitty got the baby pink one! :)


Just finish pasting my mommy's iPad 2 screen protector. Omg can die. But it's pretty well
done after all. But my neck is hurting nowwwwwww. I rather paste millions of iPhones pls.
Okay! Don went for Batam today morn and Kerwin came back from China AGAIN in the
afternoon! I miss group whatsapping these three idiots, Josie Don and Kerwin together! :(


I'm a tired girl, in a tired world. Life in hell, it's like cellllllllllll~
Cell = Prison? Geddit? o____o okeh! Good night! Mua! :*


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment