Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 23, 2011

I'm trying really hard not to get hurt again.


Hey guys! It's been long since I last blogged! Actually it has been long since I used the comp! 
I've been so busy working. :/ And extremely tired too, and I'm going to sleep right after I 
post! It's just 7pm plus. Ikr. Well, nothing special just working and working and sleepingggg.
I would call you guys to visit me at my workplace! But it's really far (if you know me real life,
people I know real life stay around my area) it's at Alexandra road. Well, Josie wanted to 
visit me that day but it takes an hr from Hougang area.


Hmmmmmmmm, guys!!!!! Follow me on Instagram pls! Nobody talk to me there one. :(
find me @justsoheartache!





Sian I hate Christmas sia. I'm clueless what present should I give to my friends zzzz. Ugh 
whatever. Super miss my no-life life. Miss waking up 4pm in the afternoon, miss blogging 
like everyday, miss cycling with Josie and Don, miss always asking Kitty to go out with me
but she don't want, miss watching mid night movies with Kitty and the supper she bought,
miss...... Aiya. That's all for today lah. Bye guys! 




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment