Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 28, 2011

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

Hi guys hehe! I wanted to blog yesterday but I came home tearing up zzzzz. Forget about 
that! Don't wanna talk about it! Hmmm, went work than went to Kovan to get my contact
lens cases! :) 




Sorry got too bored at work! But I love this girl!

AND I GOT MY NEW CONTACTS!!!
HEHE HAPPY GIRL! I've ordered some from another blogshop but super long! I haven't 
receive them yet! :( Ok new lens!



Yup one black and one brown. Argh, I super regret the brown one.
You'll know why later.......................................................

Hehe my black contacts! My face looks nakeddddddddd no?


And then...................................


The brown one. :(  In picture it's okay lah. But it doesn't enlarge my eyes argh.
Super small eyes. :( I bought this cause I wanna try sth diff. Zzzzzzz.


Okay was gonna post about my new book that Don gave me as Christmas present yesterday! 
...................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................... Book.......................................... hahahahahaahaha okay jk!!
I do read lah okay! Just give me sth interesting I'll read! 



He got me this Vampire diaries book. For those who have watch Vampire diaries you should
know lah. But this book is damn dramamamamatic hahahaa! DON! I've started reading ok! 
The storyline isn't the same lah, I got a little confused at first THAT EXPLAINS THE SAD
FACE FOR THE 2ND PIC OK! But it went well! I guess..... :P


Andand Josie showed me a Toms website! Super love those Toms shoes there!!!!!!!! 
Fucking super uper chio! Hehe! 



Theres a lot more! But I'm choosing between either the first or second! 
The first one is super vintage and uncommon I think! I haven't see anyone wearing it!!!!!!!!
The second I luv it for the pink base omg!!!!!!!! Super cute. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
But okay lah! I asked my friends most of them said the first! So I'm going for that! 
Oh and it's more expensive cause it's real! Josie go for real things.................................. HAHAH.


Haha, I whatsapp mommy this picture! She ask me $54 for both or one! But she said for one
it's too expensive :((((((( But I WANT I DONT CARE! Gonna buy it in 2012 using my pay
and bursary hehe!!!!!!!!

Oh and Josie is getting this!!!!!!!!!!!! 



Haha but she likes the red one! But she's going there with her family to check it out! At
Takashimaya! Idk whether it's spelled like that! Okay! 


I've got so much things to say but I'm so tired now! And I'm on ooVoo with bff now! :))))))))
Bff = Kerwin, Bbg = Josie, Bfu = Don! They're my three idiots! :D 




Stupid Kerwin's smile so fake! :( ehhhh, this how my screen usually looks when I'm using 
comp! Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and my blog! Cause I like the playlist in my blog hehe! :)
Okay bye guys! See you tmr! Tmr going out dinner with Don, Josie, Mingfen and Kaitien after 
work! So lets see if I'm tired okeh! Byebye hehe gd night! <3




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment