Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 10, 2011

Don't leave me here alone.

Hey guys! I've got things to say that's why I'm blogging now. :) Okay!


Went Nex with the rest to watch New Years Eve! :)) It's nice! The show it's like sad than 
suddenly happy than sad again. Than I was like crying than stop crying than crying again.
Thanks Kerwin for giving me tissue hahahahah wtf. And I was having flu that day lor! Super

uncomfortable! 


The girls! Josie and Mingfen!

And the guys! Don and Kerwin!


Okay! Erm I'm going Malaysia today! Like cause now it's 2:57am, gonna leave house at 5:30!
Going genting! I guess I'm excited idk! Hahahaahaha I'll be away for 3 days! Will be back on
12dec! But I'll be busy like for the rest of the week lor cause I'm working! Super tired! 


KKK! And btw! For those who downloaded Instagram in Iphone or whut, FOLLOW ME! 
You can find me @justsoheartache or @Kirstie Salvatore! :)
Some photos in my account okay! I've like so little followers :((( Follow me I'll follow you back!
Pinky swear! ;)


And I just realized it's been very long since I last put make up!




Okay bye loves! See you in 3 days time!!!!!!!!

xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment