Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 25, 2011

Cause it's time to leave those feelings behind.

HEY GUYS HEHE. Thanks Don and Kylie for the awesome dinner date! Made my Christmas 
sia! I don't need party, presents and Christmas trees! Ajisen ramen made my Christmas 
hehe! Okay! I worked with Kylie till 5 than last min went to meet Don!




Okay! Bused to find that free bitch! :)




I love her muchie muchie sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <3 


Met up with him at Nex and HEHEHEHEHEEHE FOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Kylie was saying the the soup has super lots of MSG! But I don't care I drank almost all!
But idk is it me or sth else I feel supa thristy now! 


This is the cute looking peach ice cream mochi! Super luv it!


Our desert! :D Sad that Jojo nvr join us! JOJO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!??!!?!?
BOLD FOR YOU TO SEE AH! This silly girl asked me to mention her here! You can find 
here on Twitter or Instagram @LonglastingJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so cute lah sia! Jojo also so cute lah sia! HEHEHEHE.


Okay so we walked around and went home! Thanks guys for the awesome dinner. :)


Okay since I'm in a happy mood now! Wanna wish my love ones, Kitty Josie Don Kerwin
and not forgetting Kylie, Merry Christmas hehe! <3 And the rest too! Have you grab 
someone under the mistletoe?!?!?!




xx, Justsoheartache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment