Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 24, 2011

If only santa was real.

John wanna say Merry Christmas to all of you!

Hey guys! I'm back yup! Er I don't know what to post but still I'm going to post! Super sian 
at work. Okay lah I'm falling asleep now. I just spent 1hr looking at my old Facebook photos!


Oh Merry Christmas eve! Gonna spend Christmas at work tmr. Nah nothing special. My
family doesn't celebrate Christmas. No Christmas tree, no presents under them, no dinner 
together. Nothing. And Kitty spend hers with her friends. Ugh :/ Oh look John's here with
me hehe. Lets cut the imaginary fucking log cake, John! :) Okay bye guys! Another short 
post! Gonna sleep now! Hope you guys enjoy your Christmas okay!
Grab someone under the mistletoe! :*




xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment