Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 04, 2011

Did you forget everything I'll always remember?

HI GUYS! Hehe! I'm back from Malaysia! :) Okay! Gonna upload the Kukup photos! :))))))))
I'm not posting up all in my blog! I'm gonna be uploading it to Facebook! 
http://www.facebook.com/johnskirstie  


Okay so! We had to leave house about 5-6am. And I went to Kitty's chalet the day before the
Kukup trip so........ I slept at 3-4pm and woke up at 12am ++ so I didn't get to sleep AND I
SWEAR I WAS SUPER HAPPY CAUSE THE BUS IS SUPER COMFY!!!! 






Went to eat breakfast about 7+! Met my cousins and auntsssssss.


Okay lah. The ride was okay cause I slept the whoooooole journey! The place was SUPER 
dirty compared to Singapore. When it's low tide you can see plenty of mud skippers! But the
food there was AMAZING.


There were other families staying with us luh! Like ours is a group tour!
But they sleep in separate rooms!


(We didn't have to walk this bridge lah hehe)



& our room! :) It's really nice! There's like 3 double decker bed! And like 4 people could sleep
in one double decker bed itself! Not squeezy also! 


Erm, the yellow railings one are the big ones! The red one is the small one!





Haha! Guess what I did after this! :/ I slept till dinner! My dad woke me up for dinner! :))




We karaoke after dinner! Don! There's Bad romance and Poker face and others! The old songs
la! Etc. Erm, Toxic - Britney Spears, Complicated - Avril Lavigne, Take A Bow - Rihanna,
Love Story - Taylor Swift, Ermmmmmmm, aiya! You should know lah! Any other 200sth
songs! 

Okay than after that.............................................................................................

FIREWORKS!!!!!

Their FREAKING CHIO CAN! Sorry I couldn't take good photos! I was using my iphone!






Like Harry Potter you mei you!!!!!!!!

Aiya Fire sparklers you guys should knowwwww


Kitty & Kylie's!

Kasey & Karen's!

Karin's!








Proud of myself! I took all of these ok! not very nice lah BUT using Iphone ley!
 More in Facebook! :)

Then we set up our own sth teng! I forgot what was it called! 





Everyone were helping each other lor! Very nice can!



Me and Kitty shared! Cause it was drizzling and at night Kukup was so damn cold!!! 




Then we mahjong after that! :)


NEXT DAY!






Mummy & Daddyyyyyyy


We took a boat to some fish farm!








Kitty!

THEN WE WENT BACK FINALLY. 






Then I slept about like 40 min plus plus. :/ Till lunch! :)

And then went to some Malaysia - JB shopping center! The JUSCO one!



Then bused to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))


Went to my aunt's grandfather's wake before coming home! I miss Kukup alreadyyyyyy!!!!
I don't want to come back to Singapore. :/ Cannot wait for Genting on 10th dec! 


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment