Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

December 16, 2011

I don't really know why I'm still hoping.

Hey guys! Hehe! Yep I just woke up! Went to Zoo yesterday with Don and Josie! Jeremy 
couldn't make it in the end! It was nice seeing them again after so long. :) 
Okay photos! Took most from Don's camera! He uploaded the pictures in his Facebook too! 
Thanks Don! :)



Josie and Don!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay so we bused to Zoo from AMK! 


We paid $27 for our tickets inclusive of unlimited boat and tramp rides!


They have this pretty elephants everywhere! With different designs!








The boat ride! Okay lah the boat one was quite boring I prefer the tramp!



OH HI SAY HI TO MA EYEBAGS


Okay lah! The boat ride was boring but the sceneries are pretttttttty!


Hehe jojo instagramed this!


I look rounddddddddddddddddd


We watched some pet showwwwww cause Jo wanted because of the cats lor!

This creepy house scare the hell out of me or maybe us!!! Jo ran away first thats
why you don't see her in the pic. :)



We took the tramp ride!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tramp also so pretty right!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7 HOUR OF SLEEP EVERYDAY NOT ENOUGH MEH
EYEBAG Y U NO GO AWAY T_T



The dustbin also so ke ai wor!!!!!!!!!!!! H3h3h3h3

Don took this!!!!!!



Haha and we got tired!!!!!!!!!!!


so equals to............................................................


TRAMP! HAHAHAHA.


And so we cab to AMK hub to catch Alvin and the chipmunks 3!!!!!! SUPA CUTE! PLS
GO WATCH OKIE!



And we took neoprints. ^~^


Super love the mermaid one heheehehehehehe!



Blah blah blah. Dinner @ Pepper lunch after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD
HAPPY GIRL WHEEEEEEEEEEE


I have no idea this was taken!!!!!!! 

Okay than bused home! It took almost fucking 1hr pls. I've to wait for BOTH buses which 
I missed in a row zzzz. Hehe than I went straight to bed at around 8pm. :)


So I'm awake now at 4am plus and I have work later and I've to meet my cousin at 9 plus 
cause she wanna eat Mac breakfast!!!!!!!!!! But now I super tempted to cook maggi for myself
cause I'm STARVING. Ok kirstie control. Going to bed now, waking up in like 2hrs time!






xx, Justsoheartache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment