Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 19, 2010

Your sweetness melts my heart.

Hello hello hello!
Woke up at 6 today today. Baby came to meet me downstair at 6.40 plus? Slacked awhile at playground than went to anchorvale cc there for cross country. Girls only ran 2km. Great right? (: Begin with couple at first. We told each other not to walk and must jiayou for hawks! But in th end, hehe. I walked 2/3 of th journey with josie. Couple ran alone, and guess what? She got 14 among all sec 2 girls. Proud of her mans! After our run, we played true or dare while waiting for other levels to complete their run. Donkey was drenched with water mans! Hahas. Thanks to baby. TSK. ^^ After cross country, went to slacked with baby, nixon  jiarong and co. Nixon kor went back first. Slack slack slack, sweet sweet with baby. (: Awhile later kitty came, slacked until 5 plus. I took photo with my precious baby boy! (happyface)




Hahahs, went home around 5 plus too. (: Tml there tuition! (gosh) Hate it ttm! So, thts all ! GO HAWKS GO!


You promised me you wont say it again already. (:
I dont want to hear it again already, can?

No comments:

Post a Comment