Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 04, 2010

14th.


HI EVERYBODY! 
Im super super super happy at nao. Yupyup, its my 14th birthday. ^^ Happy birthday to me me me me me ! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Schooled with baby today, i have stomach pain. Dont like th starting cause my stomach hurts really badlyyy. But later okay already. Lessons, boringggggggggg. Forgot to bring my netball jersey but mummy chiong come school give me, thankyou. (: Than after school went to CCAB , against BS. Woah, not friendly oh. Super super not. Than after match went to find baby "only" . AIYAH! IDK HOW SAY NEH!! :/ Erm, in short is AaronBaby, PeiyiCouple, KittySist, RussellBrathe gave me surprise ! :D They give me a big poohbear and baby give me ring. (: (: (: I like! And than after on brathe got to go , so we went to buy coffee cake. Went to 362 cut cake, AdelineGoh and AdelinePhoon came too. (:  Than they bully me ! Throw cake at me. ): But was fun actually. :D Went to AP house wash up. SUPER SUPER SUPER SMELLY! Than went home with baby and kitty. ^^ Thanks Baby, Couple, Kitty, Brathe for th surprise. Love you all ttm ! <3


andand, not forgetting.....






Thanks for th birthday wishes (according to abc) :
AaronLee AuntyAlice AmandaOng AugustineAu AdelineGoh AdelinePhoon BrendaLee ChristabelOng CarelChoo CandyKwong Daddy DingNing DarylThong DarienLeander DonChi DenyceNyce EugeneTang ElaineSim FeliciaChua Godma HezronCher Jiarong JosieLim JaneLeong JeremyPang JeanWong JoycelynSoo JiaShing KittyKwan KerwinChia  Kaiyi Kaitien Kaisheng KarinPang Kenn Cheah LinaYee LucasLee Mummy MsHow Mingfen NixonToh Nuraishah NeoPeiyi PriscillaHeng PrisciliaGoh PengXian PatriciaChua RoslynChew RussellTan ReginaPik RebeccaChia RuiXin StephanieTan Szehong SherylNeo Simin ShirmaineOng SitiMaisarah TimothyNg TuckSeng VanessaLaw VanessaLim WilsonLeow Wanting WynneLeong WeiXiang Yonghao Yifang YeeShien and th birthdaysong from 2 Love and Netball C Div and th presentsssssssssssssssssssss! (:
[Sorry if i left out your name, this are including facebook, msn tagboard too]


Im a really happy girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment