Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 19, 2010

Knock you down.




Hello peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 
Didnt post for two days. Miss me miss me? :P Dont like today !
Kana today by 4 teachers, cool or what. Ms dot, fuck you ! Small matter
only, than you make it until so big like tht. ZZ! Si baby, today bluff me too!
Make me worried for nothing. Left school early and went to AMK HQ.
Yupyup, my case is officially closed. ^^ Came home after tht, nobody is online..
bored. Tml have cross country, YUCK! Dont like! Thts all for today! Bai.


1 Rose - Love at first sight ; you are the one .
2 Roses - Mutual love between both , deeply in love with one another .
3 Roses - I Love You .
6 Roses - I wanna be yours .
7 Roses - I'm infatuated with you .
9 Roses - An Eternal love , together as long as we live .
10 Roses - You are perfect .
11 Roses - You are my treasured one ; the one I love most in my life .
12 Roses - Be my steady .
13 Roses - Secret admirer .
15 Roses - I am truly sorry , please forgive me .
20 Roses - Believe me , I am sincere towards you .
21 Roses - I am devoted to you .
24 Roses - Can't stop thinking about you , 24 hours everyday .
33 Roses - Saying " I Love You " with great affection .
36 Roses - I will remember our romantic moments .
40 Roses - My love for you is genuine .
50 Roses - Regretless love , this is .
99 Roses - I will love you for as long as I live .
100 Roses - Harmoniously together in a century ; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age .
101 Roses - You are my one and only love .
108 Roses - Please marry me !
365 Roses - Can't stop thinking about you , each and everyday .
999 Roses - Everlasting and Eternal love .



我不能失去你...

No comments:

Post a Comment