Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 20, 2010

I eat your heart, munchmunch!


There's some things I regret, some words I wish had gone 
unsaid. Some starts that had some bitter endings. There's 
some mistakes that I have made, some chances I just threw 
away. Some roads I never should've taken. Some pages turned, some bridges burnt. But there were lessons learnt.
- runawaytrain


Hello everybody! Im back, went slack with bi just nao. (:
Didnt went for tuition today, yawns. I was just pure lazy. Sorry donkey, for not 
replying your sms. Teacher Kat going to kill me right? :/ About 3 plus went to baby's
house look for him. Went to carpark slack awhile. Dontknow why, police came. But 
just in time we zao off, wink. Fast right. Than took 163 to buangkok there. Slack awhile
than went home. Baby, although th time was very short with you but i still enjoyed it. ^^
Love you ttm ! Bai :D

No comments:

Post a Comment