Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 16, 2010

The stars fill up the sky, shining beautifully.



Hello readers. (L)
Today is th second day of chinese new year. I think. And, im not going out. Relatives are
coming to my house. Peiyi and AdelineG are coming too. Waiting for them. Baby is in
his relative house. Im bored. Actually going out one, but mother busy. So in th end didnt.
But i too lazy to go out too, not planning to go out already. Im tired. Tml going to seow lao shi
birthday celebration. Shall post tml than. Bai everybody. So moody today..
(wearing kitty's shirt.) This stupid girl insist on me saying tht.


Even though our happy times were short, 
I will treasure it deep inside my heart. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment