Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 23, 2010

My ambition is to be happy.


Hi readers. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Im home.
Schooled with baby today. Gosh, super tired. Super duper tired. I cant stand opening
my eyes for another minute. I need sleep.. I need a very good and long sleep. With a 
beautiful dream and a perfect person beside me.. Anyway, back to th post. After sch 
went to slack with baby and jiarong. Kitty came afterwards. Slack slack slack. About 6 plus
went back. Kitty went to eat. About 7 plus went back, at house playground slack until 8
plus and nao im back. (: Im tired. Anyway, my pretty applepie! Cheer up okay! (L)
Bai readers, yupyup. Short post. ^^ And, i love baby alot! :D and couple and kitty too!


Im afraid to sleep... Nightmares are attacking me. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment