Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 22, 2010

Red dont stands for th colour of blood or love,
it stands for winnie th pooh's shirt. (:



Hello lovely readers! :D
Schooled with baby today, after school. Had netball, mostly did is all pt. But
yea, i slack a little. Um, thts all lorh. Nothing really interesting bah. End my post here.
Before i end, a little dedication to my baby. (:

**************************************************************************************************************

Babybaby, yea. Gosh, i dont know start from where neh. *chatters* Um, i love you 
alot alot! I know i know. I hadnt been treating you good lately. I always show you 
attitude this few days. But but, i regret okay. I really regret. You have always been
complaining i dont believe you. But i really do. You said im happier with P than you, but
im equally happy. And, i like going out with you too kay! But chey! Always bully me de!
Hahahs. But i dont mind. Im with baby okay le. And i know i not a good girlf. Im not
pretty. Im not always there with you. Im not good enough.. You really could find some
one else better you know. But i wont let you. Too bad! You have to be with this sucky,
ugly, bitchy girlf. FOREVER! (: But im willing to change, im willing to change for you. All
those tears i shed for you are worthed it. All those shouting and beatings from my father
are all worthed it too. Baby, youre super important to me kay! Super duper important..
I love you deep deep deep down in my heart. And before i end this dedication to you, two
words. Jealously kills. ): Bai baby! Ai si ni oh. Muackzx! :*

(P.S : Th cancel thingy, he called me to cancel. -.-)




29Oct2009(heartshape)



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *oh... pretty butterfly!*

No comments:

Post a Comment