Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 04, 2010

Ill keep my promise. (:


Hi hi hi everybody ! 
Guess what, tml is my birthday. (: Im turning 14 tomorrowwww.
Oh and theres match against BS tml too, sure win. ^^ Oh,about my birthday.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, finally. Hahas, went tuition today. Ms divya
take away my lip stud. Have to buy another one. ): Baby pierce his
lip today. Couple help him one. Okay bai ! I will sure be back tml! :D
and and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE & PRISCILLA HONEY. ^^

Someone doesnt want to be my friend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment