Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 27, 2010

A weakling infront of you..

Im sorry, super super super dulan.
My father is speeding home to scold me nao, 
hope he has car accident on th way home.

Post : 







Hi readers. Today went to tuition at 11 plus.
Tired, very tired. After tuition suppose to meet peiyi couple to go VIVO!
But in th end, her father bringing her out out. So next time lorh, after tuition
went to popular to buy some stuffs. After tht off to find baby! :D We went to 
anchorvale cc. Very hot, so i "bathe" him. He's stupid wet. And i think he zao
liang le. Weak. xD Kitty came, "bathe" her too. Hahas, slack awhile there. Went
to mac to eat. Than seven eleven buy kite. Than fly kite. Father call and kpkb.
Mother called and kpkb too. DOGS! Fucking dogs! CCB! Spoiled my day. Went home.


And before i continue, this are th piercings couple did for me :




My thoughts? :


Babybaby, today i had fun with you and kitty. You promise me you 
would fly kite with me. I was rather impatient. But th day finally came. I 
enjoyed it alotalot. Thanks for everything. Hearts.


Peiyi couple, YOU AH! Take care of yourself bodoh! Keep making me so worry
for you. Not good kay. You better eat more, and eat punctually. No skipping
of meals! I will spy you one hor. Hai, anything wrong happen remember to call 
me kay. I will always be by your side. 


Kitty sist and jenny applepie, cheer up okay. You two will really find someone
better. I promise. Tht special guy would give all th love you two deserve. Smile
kaykay? I will be there. Always.


Mummy, you could me to ask my friends if they have
more freedom as much as me. But i asked them if they have 
a fucking unreasonable father. You think youre so fair?! You think youre th
only person who is sad?! Let me tell you, NO. 


          Dear God, 
I wish my father could fuck off and die!

Fuck life.

End of post. Im weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment