Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 05, 2012

Why do we always say we're fine when it's obvious we're lying?

Hey guys! Sorry bout my previous post! I HAD AN AWESOME SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY. Thanks to my wonderful friends. :))))) I'm super lucky! :) Okay! Photo time! Wanted to blog yesterday after the party actually, but I'll wait for Don to upload the photos hahahahah! :P


Okay! Went out with Kitty in the afternoon to get my extensionssssss.


1st picture: From don! :)))) Josie lim! You inside the conver also! HAHAHAH
2nd picture: Woke up by these notifications zzzzzzzzzzzzz. :/

Woke up by this silly girl! :)

My mini birthday cake <3333333333333

AND ITS MOTHERFUCKING PINK :DDDDDDDDDDDD



She baked another one! A blue one! She say sth like, eat my blues away!!!!!! :D <3


Sorry for the cui hair! :/// I just showered! :)







We cabbed to nex hehe. We ate Ajisan Ramen wheeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 








Then went back to Compass! Kitty bought me BALLOOOOOONNNNSSSSS :DDDDD PINK BALLOONSSSSSSSS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.











Kitty bought 6 for me one poor balloon flew away :'((((((((((((((((((((((



Was walking home and..................................................................................
(Let the picture do the talking~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


I LOVE MY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!1 <3




And...........................................................................


















Thanks Kwan for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





YUP! So end of my birthday post! THANKS SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO CAME!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FIND WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW THANKFUL I AM.

Okeh! 5th feb! Went to Woodlands with Kitty for her meeting of supplier and counch piercing! :))))))))))))))))))))





I LOVE THESE SOSOOSOSSOSO MUCHIE


















Hehe we look sho cute!


Kiss for my readers! :)




Took 161 from Hg so damn fucking long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/ 

Sorry for the zilian spam! Trying to find a new fb profile photo but all failllllllllllllllll












BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hehe! Kitty and mine couch piercing!!!!!! JOSIE LIM GONNA BE SO JEALOUS WHEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



And home! :)))))))))))))) 

I've got school tmr! Argh super busy with school assignments! Okay see you guys next time! Super long blog post wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! BYE! MUACKS!


xx, Justsoheartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment