Your Sweetheart

My photo
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

February 25, 2012

How can you tell if someone really cares or someone who's just curious?

Hi guys! It has been a veryyyy super fast weekend I swear! It's frid... nope Saturday! Friday nights are always the best, not cause of going out or stuff like that. It's knowing that I get to sleep my entire morning on Sat. :D Always so bloody hella tired esp on Thurs/ Fri morn! 


Okay this was random, and I swear this is an unglam shot but I think I look so cute! :)

Going to Josie's house for a "stay over partye" on Sun! Gonna play mahjong till we drop I think! Haha! Kinda excited yet........ not. Really got to share stuffs with bbg, I can't handle these stuffs on my own... It's too..... Aiya.

Let me see you put your hearts up yea! :) <3





Spent my Fri night with Kerwin, Joseph and Qi wei AGAIN. Well, maybe not again but aiya same lah.

SALUTE TO THIS PERSON WHO DREW THIS AT GRAFFITI CAFE @ NEX! 

Okay lah, I shall post on Sun during the stay over! I miss my bbg..... :'/



xx, Justsoheartache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment